Château Pontac Lynch is a 10 hectares family property listed as a Cru Bourgeois since 1932. The vineyard of Château Pontac Lynch has famous neighbors: not only Château Margaux, it is literally surrounded to the North and West by the vineyards of Château Palmer and Rauzan Ségla, and south by those of Château d’Issan.
In 1720, the Count of Lynch built the present house to do his hunting lodge. The following century, the Count of Pontac - administrator of the town of Bordeaux - bought the house, giving his name to the property. Since 1952, the estate belongs to the Bondon family. Today, the domain is managed by the 3rd generation, in the person of Marie-Hélène Falleur Bondon.